The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern use of the website www.amarkonkani.com and any content therein made available by Amar Konkani. By accessing the website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, please do not access the website. By accessing the website, you represent and warrant that you are of sound mind and have the right, authority, and capacity to agree to and abide by the Terms and Conditions. These Terms constitute an electronic record in accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 thereunder, as amended from time to time.
- You will provide us with your accurate, complete, current, true, and valid details and information. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that occurred to you due to inaccurate, incomplete, or false details provided by you.
- The website is protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws.
- Subject to the Terms and Conditions, we grant you a personal limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the website to view the content therein and purchase our products and services including communicating with us regarding the same.
- The rights granted to you for use of the website are subject to the following restrictions:
- You shall not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, modify, prepare derivative works, or otherwise exploit the website.
- You shall not remove any copyright, or other proprietary notices from the website.
- You will not use the website, products or services offered by us in any way which is harmful to our interests or in contravention of any law or these Terms and Conditions.
- You will not transmit or introduce any kind of virus or harmful codes on the website.
- The details of the services/products offered by us will be indicated on the website from time to time. All prices stated are non-negotiable. You authorize us and the applicable financial transactions processor to debit your bank account, card account for the applicable charges. Please read the terms of such payments processor. For the avoidance of doubt, some of the products stated on the website are not created by us, we do use 3rd party printers and vendors for some materials like Standees, Boards and similar. For any of website designing service offered by us, we use our background materials (such as themes, logos and like) that we utilize (in whole or in part) for other customers.
- Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights on the website and the applicable services/products shall remain the sole property of Amar Konkani. Subject to the Terms and Conditions, we grant you a personal limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to use the services for your personal benefit and not reselling to others.
- The website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content or practices of such sites.
- We may without prior notice discontinue your use of the website and remove any of your content that you have made available, with or without notice, for any reasons including without limitation your breach of this Terms and Conditions or applicable laws.
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, TRUE, AND UPDATED. ANY RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ANY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, PERFORMANCE, OUTCOMES, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE AND ANY SERVICES AND PRODUCTS WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR VIRUS-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE. IF WE PROVIDE ANY WEBSITE DESIGNING SERVICE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE SUCH AS SEARCH ENGINE TRAFFIC AND IN SUCH INSTANCE OUR SERVICE IS LIMITED TO ONLY DEVELOPMENT OF THE WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU IF ANY OF OUR DESIGNS (INCLUDING CUSTOM MADE DESIGNS) ARE FOUND SIMILAR TO ANY OTHER PROTECTED DESIGNS AND YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BUY OUR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- We will not access your any of your private third party accounts. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not make any changes even if requested by you to your hosting or domain provider. All access we take will be via screen sharing software only.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Amar Konkani against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees, resulting from or arising from the content you have posted on the website or your breach of any provision in the Terms and Conditions.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AMAR KONKANI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION OR CONTENT ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF AMAR KONKANI FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT RECEIVED BY AMAR KONKANI FROM YOU DURING THE LAST ONE (1) MONTH PRECEDING THE DATE OF CLAIM.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of India without reference to the conflict of laws and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and venue in, the courts of Mangalore, India.
- We will send you notice to the last email address you provided to us. You may give notice to us at [email protected]
- We are not responsible for any delays or failures in performance from any cause beyond our control, including, but not limited to acts of God, changes to law or regulations, acts or omissions of third-party service providers, lockdowns, epidemics, riots, earthquakes, or similar events.
- All information including but not limited to documents, contracts, agreements, forms, sample templates, checklists available on our website www.amarkonkani.com (“Information”) are provided without any kind of warranty, express or implied, as to their accuracy, completeness, adequacy, reliability, or validity.
- The Information provided on our website www.amarkonkani.com is for informational purposes only and does not constitute any type of legal advice or consultation. The Information may only be used as a starting point or an informational guide and should be customized to meet specific needs and laws of applicable jurisdiction. We recommend you to seek independent legal consultation before taking any actions based on the Information.
- Your use of or reliance on any Information is at your own risk. Amar Konkani and any of its affiliates, partners, officers, employees, agents, representatives, consultants, and contractors, who may be engaged in creating or providing the Information shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage of any kind incurred due to the use of or reliance on any Information available on our website.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us as to the subject matter stated herein.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Your use of the website shall not make you an employee or agent or partner or joint venturer of Amar Konkani.
- Delay in exercising or non-exercise of any such right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, or any other right or remedy.
- The Terms and Conditions bind and benefit the parties and their respective permitted successors and assigns.
- All provisions of the Terms and Conditions which by their nature should survive shall survive the termination.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions as per our discretion at any time. Please regularly check the website to view the latest updated version.
Our contact details
Name: Amar Konkani
Address: St Aloysius College (Autonomous), St Aloysius College Road, Kodialbail, PB 720, Mangalore – 575003
E-mail: [email protected]